Seeing 2020: How to Align Skill Development with Your Team's Goals
In this webinar, join Cybrary’s Enterprise Account Executive Gunner Kerr and Chief Product Officer Trevor Halstead as they provide insight into the growing trend of skill development.
The enterprise landscape is constantly changing, and business leaders need employees who can remain up-to-date with the current technologies and continually develop their practical IT and Cybersecurity skills.
Team leads and managers are feeling the pressure of increased expectations to retain staff and keep them performing at peak abilities. This makes reaching team goals feel nearly impossible, and leaves you left wondering, “Is my team qualified?” “Do they have the training they need to stay relevant?”, and “Is my team satisfied with their current development options?”
In this 45-minute Q&A-based webinar, team managers and upper level management will learn:
- Top training challenges faced by small, mid-sized, and large organizations
- How to maximize your training budget
- Why a personalized learning approach leads to higher employee retention
- Ways to create and manage custom curriculums aligned to NIST/NICE work roles
- How to utilize integrated learning to ensure team members are meeting requirements