MITRE ATT&CK Defender™ (MAD) ATT&CK® Cyber Threat Intelligence Certification Training
This course prepares you for the ATT&CK® Cyber Threat Intelligence Certification, and provides hands-on instruction in mapping narrative reporting and raw data to ATT&CK®, efficiently storing and expressing the mapped intelligence, and operationalizing the intelligence through actionable recommendations to defenders.
The ATT&CK® team will help you learn how to leverage ATT&CK® to improve your cyber threat intelligence (CTI) practices.
ATT&CK® for Cyber Threat Intelligence is an intermediate course that focuses on identifying, developing, analyzing, and applying ATT&CK®-mapped intelligence. Participants should have a solid understanding of the ATT&CK® framework. If you’re unfamiliar with ATT&CK®, we suggest that you take MITRE ATT&CK Defender™ (MAD) ATT&CK® Fundamentals prior to this course.
- An understanding of the ATT&CK® framework through the MITRE ATT&CK Defender™ (MAD) – ATT&CK® Fundamentals course
- An understanding of security concepts, previous training, or prior CTI field experience
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Map to ATT&CK® from both narrative reporting and raw data
- Effectively store and display ATT&CK®-mapped data
- Leverage ATT&CK® Navigator for analysis
- Perform CTI analysis using ATT&CK®-mapped data
- Provide actionable defensive recommendations based on ATT&CK®-mapped data
Note: Per our partnership agreement with MITRE Engenuity, MITRE will have access to learner usage data.
Complete this entire course to earn a MITRE ATT&CK Defender™ (MAD) ATT&CK® Cyber Threat Intelligence Certification Training Certificate of Completion
This course prepares you for the ATT&CK® Security Operations Center Certification. In this course, students ...
This course is the fundamental piece of the MITRE ATT&CK Defender™ (MAD) series where we ...