MITRE ATT&CK Defender™ (MAD) ATT&CK® Cyber Threat Intelligence Certification Training
Analysts and researchers gain hands-on instruction directly from MITRE’s experts in this MITRE ATT&CK Defender™ (MAD) ATT&CK® Cyber Threat Intelligence Certification course. Prepare for the certification and learn how to map raw data to ATT&CK, as well as how to operationalize the intelligence through recommendations to defenders.
The ATT&CK® team will help you learn how to leverage ATT&CK® to improve your cyber threat intelligence (CTI) practices.
ATT&CK® for Cyber Threat Intelligence is an intermediate course that focuses on identifying, developing, analyzing, and applying ATT&CK®-mapped intelligence. Participants should have a solid understanding of the ATT&CK® framework. If you’re unfamiliar with ATT&CK®, we suggest that you take MITRE ATT&CK Defender™ (MAD) ATT&CK® Fundamentals prior to this course.
- An understanding of the ATT&CK® framework through the MITRE ATT&CK Defender™ (MAD) – ATT&CK® Fundamentals course
- An understanding of security concepts, previous training, or prior CTI field experience
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Map to ATT&CK® from both narrative reporting and raw data
- Effectively store and display ATT&CK®-mapped data
- Leverage ATT&CK® Navigator for analysis
- Perform CTI analysis using ATT&CK®-mapped data
- Provide actionable defensive recommendations based on ATT&CK®-mapped data
Note: Per our partnership agreement with MITRE Engenuity, MITRE will have access to learner usage data.
Complete this entire course to earn a MITRE ATT&CK Defender™ (MAD) ATT&CK® Cyber Threat Intelligence Certification Training Certificate of Completion
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.
This course prepares you for the ATT&CK® Security Operations Center Certification. In this course, students ...
This course is the fundamental piece of the MITRE ATT&CK Defender™ (MAD) series where we ...