In this course, we will cover the responsibilities and requirements of this essential senior role. The focus areas of this course will be role definitions, planning, intelligence, controls, architecture, data, compliance, regulations, risks, frameworks, cloud, and communications.
Recommended experience includes professional information systems auditing, control, or security.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Explain in detail the role of a CISO
- Layout organizational CISO plan
- Defines standard risks and controls
- Articulate standard security frameworks
- Leverage Quantitation for Decision Making
- Understand Compliance
- Effectively communicate as CISO
Certificate of Completion
Complete this entire course to earn a Become an Effective CISO Certificate of Completion