PMI: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
Distinguish yourself as a highly successful business leader and enhance your effectiveness at managing project teams by obtaining your PMI CAPM certification.
If you are looking to manage larger projects or want to add project management skills to your resume, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Project management is a rapidly growing profession. Through 2020, 1.57 million new jobs will be created each year and among those, qualified management practitioners are in high demand.
Take your career further and open yourself up to greater job opportunities by obtaining your PMI CAPM certification. Regardless of where you are in your career, leadership and management are skills every professional needs.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of the project management process will greatly benefit from the PMI CAPM Practice Test. This practice test will prepare you to confidently ace the PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification exam.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to manage all aspects of any project, regardless of scope, budget and time constraints.
PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Exam Details
The prerequisites for taking the CAPM exam are a secondary degree (high school diploma, associate's degree or the global equivalent) and 1,500 hours of project experience or 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam.
The certification exam has 150 multiple choice questions which testers have three hours to complete.
Topics of Emphasis
- Management and processes in context
- Integration management
- Scope management
- Time management
- Cost management
- Quality management
- Human Resource management
- Communication management
- Risk management
- Procurement management
- Stakeholder management
Practice Test Specifications
When you purchase a practice exam, you gain 6 month access to a world of information that can help you succeed on the exam, including analytics on your strengths and weaknesses. This Practice Test has a few options available to enhance your learning experience:
- Customize your testing experience by configuring your practice test to suit your specific study needs. Select items by test objective, set study preferences and control how your answers are accessed.
- Select preset tests. These tests are made to provide a testing experience similar to a real testing environment. They are timed and filter questions like the certification exam. This option will help you determine your readiness for the certification exam.
- Flashcard review allows you to review concepts in a self-graded and unlimited environment. With hundreds of questions, these premade flashcards will help you understand concepts covered on the actual certification exam.
Hardware and Software Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: Min. 500MHz Processor, 128 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: Min. 1024x768
Note: Some courses may be better experienced by using a higher or lower screen resolution.
Supported System Platforms
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2 or later)
- Windows Server 2008
- Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher
- Microsoft IE 7
- Microsoft IE 8
- Microsoft IE 9
- Mozilla Firefox
Note: The browser version you're running must support 128-bit encryption or secured pages will not display correctly.
If you plan to take a PMI certification exam, then this course is for you.
Our online PMP training course educates on how to initiate, plan and manage a project, ...