Did you know Cybrary has FREE video training? Join more than 2,500,000 IT and cyber security professionals, students, career changers, and more, growing their careers on Cybrary.
If you are looking to upgrade your skills to match the MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of how to implement and maintain an server infrastructure using Windows Server 2012 will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-417 Practice Test. This practice test will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-417 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are intended for IT professionals who want to validate the skills and knowledge necessary to implement the Windows Server 2012 core infrastructure services. Candidates have already earned a qualifying Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2000, or Windows XP certification.
It has been updated to cover the recent technology updates in Windows Server 2012 R2 and System Center 2012 R2. You will need to review concepts for exams 70-410, 70-411, and 70-412.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to install, configure, deploy, manage, and maintain servers, among other skills from the corresponding 3 exams.
Practice Test Specifications
When you purchase a practice exam, you gain 6 month access to a world of information that can help you succeed on the exam, including analytics on your strengths and weaknesses. This Practice Test has a few options available to enhance your learning experience:
- Customize your testing experience by configuring your practice test to suit your specific study needs. Select items by test objective, set study preferences and control how your answers are accessed.
- Select preset tests. These tests are made to provide a testing experience similar to a real testing environment. They are timed and filter questions like the certification exam. This option will help you determine your readiness for the certification exam.
- Flashcard review allows you to review concepts in a self-graded and unlimited environment. With hundreds of questions, these premade flashcards will help you understand concepts covered on the actual certification exam.
Hardware and Software Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: Min. 500MHz Processor, 128 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: Min. 1024x768
Note: Some courses may be better experienced by using a higher or lower screen resolution.
Supported System Platforms
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2 or later)
- Windows Server 2008
- Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher
- Microsoft IE 7
- Microsoft IE 8
- Microsoft IE 9
- Mozilla Firefox
Note: The browser version you're running must support 128-bit encryption or secured pages will not display correctly.