If you are looking to effectively execute tasks with the client administration capabilities of Windows 7, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of administering Windows 7 to deliver mission-critical performance will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-680 Practice Test. This practice test will prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-680 certification exam.
This practice test and the exam it aligns to are intended for those who operate in computing environments that use Microsoft Windows 7 as a desktop operating system in an enterprise environment. It is recommended you have at least one year of experience in the IT field, as well as experience implementing and administering any Windows client operating system in a networked environment.
Obtaining your Microsoft 70-680 certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to install, upgrade, migrate, and deploy Windows 7. More specifically, you are able to configure hardware, applications, network connectivity, access to resources, mobile computing, backup and recovery options, as well as maintain systems that run on Windows 7.
Practice Test Specifications
When you purchase a Practice Test from Transcender, you gain 6 month access to a world of information that can help you succeed on the exam, including analytics on your strengths and weaknesses. This Practice Test has a few options available to enhance your learning experience:
- Customize your testing experience by configuring your practice test to suit your specific study needs. Select items by test objective, set study preferences and control how your answers are accessed.
- Select preset tests. These tests are made to provide a testing experience similar to a real testing environment. They are timed and filter questions like the certification exam. This option will help you determine your readiness for the certification exam.
- Flashcard review allows you to review concepts in a self-graded and unlimited environment. With hundreds of questions, these premade flashcards will help you understand concepts covered on the actual certification exam.
*Access Practice Test After Purchase:
Once you've purchased this practice test, you can access it by navigating to the homepage and clicking 'My Apps.'
Hardware and Software Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: Min. 500MHz Processor, 128 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: Min. 1024x768
Note: Some courses may be better experienced by using a higher or lower screen resolution.
Supported System Platforms
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2 or later)
- Windows Server 2008
- Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher
- Microsoft IE 7
- Microsoft IE 8
- Microsoft IE 9
- Mozilla Firefox
Note: The browser version you're running must support 128-bit encryption or secured pages will not display correctly.