If you are looking to begin your career as a capable application developer and develop a user interface, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to implement and manipulate document structures, implement program flow, access and secure data, and use CSS3 in applications.
Practice Test Specifications
When you purchase a practice exam, you gain 6 month access to a world of information that can help you succeed on the exam, including analytics on your strengths and weaknesses. This Practice Test has a few options available to enhance your learning experience:
- Customize your testing experience by configuring your practice test to suit your specific study needs. Select items by test objective, set study preferences and control how your answers are accessed.
- Select preset tests. These tests are made to provide a testing experience similar to a real testing environment. They are timed and filter questions like the certification exam. This option will help you determine your readiness for the certification exam.
- Flashcard review allows you to review concepts in a self-graded and unlimited environment. With hundreds of questions, these premade flashcards will help you understand concepts covered on the actual certification exam.
Hardware and Software Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: Min. 500MHz Processor, 128 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: Min. 1024x768
Note: Some courses may be better experienced by using a higher or lower screen resolution.
Supported System Platforms
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2 or later)
- Windows Server 2008
- Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher
- Microsoft IE 7
- Microsoft IE 8
- Microsoft IE 9
- Mozilla Firefox
Note: The browser version you're running must support 128-bit encryption or secured pages will not display correctly.
Take a dive into the exciting world of HTML application development and hone your skills ...
Manage data with transact-SQL more efficiently and set yourself apart as a highly skilled database ...