If you are looking to effectively execute tasks with the client administration capabilities of Windows 7, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of administering Windows 7 to deliver mission-critical performance will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-686 Practice Test. This practice test will prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-686 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are intended for those who have a minimum of three years of experience installing, configuring, and administering clients in a Windows networked environment and have experience deploying operating systems and applications.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to plan a client life cycle strategy, design a standard image, design client configurations, design Windows 7 client deployment, design application packages for deployment, and resolve client configuration issues.
Practice Test Specifications
When you purchase a Practice Test from Transcender, you gain 6 month access to a world of information that can help you succeed on the exam, including analytics on your strengths and weaknesses. This Practice Test has a few options available to enhance your learning experience:
- Customize your testing experience by configuring your practice test to suit your specific study needs. Select items by test objective, set study preferences and control how your answers are accessed.
- Select preset tests. These tests are made to provide a testing experience similar to a real testing environment. They are timed and filter questions like the certification exam. This option will help you determine your readiness for the certification exam.
- Flashcard review allows you to review concepts in a self-graded and unlimited environment. With hundreds of questions, these premade flashcards will help you understand concepts covered on the actual certification exam.
*Access Practice Test After Purchase:
Once you've purchased this practice test, you can access it by navigating to the homepage and clicking 'My Apps.'
Hardware and Software Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: Min. 500MHz Processor, 128 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: Min. 1024x768
Note: Some courses may be better experienced by using a higher or lower screen resolution.
Supported System Platforms
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2 or later)
- Windows Server 2008
- Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher
- Microsoft IE 7
- Microsoft IE 8
- Microsoft IE 9
- Mozilla Firefox
Note: The browser version you're running must support 128-bit encryption or secured pages will not display correctly.