Microsoft 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
Implement and maintain an Advanced Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise scaled, highly virtualized environment and stand out as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional.
If you are looking to plan and deploy an advanced server infrastructure more effectively, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of how to implement and maintain an server infrastructure will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-414 Practice Test. This practice test will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-414 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are part two of a series of two exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to design, implement, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to plan, configure, and manage the Windows Server 2012 services, such as identity and access, high availability, and the server infrastructure.
Practice Test Specifications
When you purchase a practice exam, you gain 6 month access to a world of information that can help you succeed on the exam, including analytics on your strengths and weaknesses. This Practice Test has a few options available to enhance your learning experience:
- Customize your testing experience by configuring your practice test to suit your specific study needs. Select items by test objective, set study preferences and control how your answers are accessed.
- Select preset tests. These tests are made to provide a testing experience similar to a real testing environment. They are timed and filter questions like the certification exam. This option will help you determine your readiness for the certification exam.
- Flashcard review allows you to review concepts in a self-graded and unlimited environment. With hundreds of questions, these premade flashcards will help you understand concepts covered on the actual certification exam.
Hardware and Software Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: Min. 500MHz Processor, 128 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: Min. 1024x768
Note: Some courses may be better experienced by using a higher or lower screen resolution.
Supported System Platforms
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2 or later)
- Windows Server 2008
- Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher
- Microsoft IE 7
- Microsoft IE 8
- Microsoft IE 9
- Mozilla Firefox
Note: The browser version you're running must support 128-bit encryption or secured pages will not display correctly.
Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure practice exam helps to prepare for the Microsoft 70-414 exam ...
In the Microsoft 70-642 Virtual Lab, work hands- on with Windows Server 2008 and learn ...