Microsoft 70-467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server
Prove your capabilities as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and learn to work more efficiently using Microsoft SQL Server databases.
If you are looking to create business intelligence solutions using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 databases and gain faster insights on data, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications. Being able to tell a story using data is critical for today's evolving businesses who need insight into their customers, products, etc.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of how to harness Microsoft SQL Server databases to deliver mission-critical performance will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-467 Practice Test. This practice test will prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-467 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are intended for business intelligence (BI) architects, who are responsible for the overall design of a BI infrastructure and how it relates to other data systems in use.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to plan business intelligence (BI) infrastructure, design BI infrastructure, design a reporting solution, design BI data models, and design an ETL solution.
Practice Test Specifications
When you purchase a practice exam, you gain 6 month access to a world of information that can help you succeed on the exam, including analytics on your strengths and weaknesses. This Practice Test has a few options available to enhance your learning experience:
- Customize your testing experience by configuring your practice test to suit your specific study needs. Select items by test objective, set study preferences and control how your answers are accessed.
- Select preset tests. These tests are made to provide a testing experience similar to a real testing environment. They are timed and filter questions like the certification exam. This option will help you determine your readiness for the certification exam.
- Flashcard review allows you to review concepts in a self-graded and unlimited environment. With hundreds of questions, these premade flashcards will help you understand concepts covered on the actual certification exam.
Hardware and Software Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: Min. 500MHz Processor, 128 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: Min. 1024x768
Note: Some courses may be better experienced by using a higher or lower screen resolution.
Supported System Platforms
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2 or later)
- Windows Server 2008
- Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher
- Microsoft IE 7
- Microsoft IE 8
- Microsoft IE 9
- Mozilla Firefox
Note: The browser version you're running must support 128-bit encryption or secured pages will not display correctly.
Prove your capabilities as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and work hands- on using Microsoft ...
Prove your capabilities as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and learn to work more efficiently ...