Oracle 1Z0-813: Upgrade to Java SE 8 OCP (Java SE 6 and all prior versions)
Take a dive into the exciting world of programming with Java SE 8 OCP and learn object-oriented programming with little to no experience.
If you are looking to begin your career as a capable Java programmer who can design object-oriented applications and want to become an Oracle Certified Java Programmer, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Java is a programming language and computing platform first released by Sun Microsystems in 1995. There are many applications and websites that will not work unless you have Java installed, and more are created daily. The latest Java version contains important enhancements to improve performance, stability and security of the Java applications that run on your machine.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of upgrading to Java SE 8 OCP Programmer from Java SE 6 and all prior versions will greatly benefit from The Oracle 1Z0-813 Practice Lab. This practice test will prepare you to confidently ace the Oracle 1Z0-813 certification exam.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to upgrade to Java SE 8 OCP Programmer and are familiar with language enhancements, concurrency, localization, lambda, Java collections, Java streams and Java File I/O.
Oracle 1Z0-804 Exam Details
The Oracle 1Z0-804 certification exam contains 60 multiple-choice questions which individuals have 130 minutes to answer. You must receive a score of 63% or higher in order to pass.
This exam has been validated against Java SE 8.
Practice Test Specifications
When you purchase a practice exam, you gain 6 month access to a world of information that can help you succeed on the exam, including analytics on your strengths and weaknesses. This Practice Test has a few options available to enhance your learning experience:
- Customize your testing experience by configuring your practice test to suit your specific study needs. Select items by test objective, set study preferences and control how your answers are accessed.
- Select preset tests. These tests are made to provide a testing experience similar to a real testing environment. They are timed and filter questions like the certification exam. This option will help you determine your readiness for the certification exam.
- Flashcard review allows you to review concepts in a self-graded and unlimited environment. With hundreds of questions, these premade flashcards will help you understand concepts covered on the actual certification exam.
Hardware and Software Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: Min. 500MHz Processor, 128 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: Min. 1024x768
Note: Some courses may be better experienced by using a higher or lower screen resolution.
Supported System Platforms
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2 or later)
- Windows Server 2008
- Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher
- Microsoft IE 7
- Microsoft IE 8
- Microsoft IE 9
- Mozilla Firefox
Note: The browser version you're running must support 128-bit encryption or secured pages will not display correctly.
Take a dive into the exciting world of programming with Java SE 8 OCP and ...
Take a dive into the exciting world of programming with Java SE 7 and learn ...