If you are looking to learn the fundamentals of database technology and set yourself as a capable Oracle Database Administrator, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
An Oracle database is a collection of data treated as a unit. The purpose of a database is to store and retrieve related information. A database server is the key to solving the problems of information management.
Professionals looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of how to administer RAC and Grid Infrastructures using Oracle Database 12c will greatly benefit from the Oracle 1Z0-068 Practice Test.
Obtaining your Oracle certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to manage Oracle databases, making you a qualified and desired professional in the enterprise world.
Oracle 1Z0-068 Exam Details
The Oracle 1Z0-068 exam consists of 90 questions which testers have 150 minutes to complete. This exam is broken into three sections. Individuals must receive a score of 60% or higher on section one, a score of 45% or higher on section two and a score of 33% or higher on section three in order to pass.
This exam has been validated against product version 184.108.40.206.0.
Practice Test Specifications
When you purchase a practice exam, you gain 6 month access to a world of information that can help you succeed on the exam, including analytics on your strengths and weaknesses. This Practice Test has a few options available to enhance your learning experience:
- Customize your testing experience by configuring your practice test to suit your specific study needs. Select items by test objective, set study preferences and control how your answers are accessed.
- Select preset tests. These tests are made to provide a testing experience similar to a real testing environment. They are timed and filter questions like the certification exam. This option will help you determine your readiness for the certification exam.
- Flashcard review allows you to review concepts in a self-graded and unlimited environment. With hundreds of questions, these premade flashcards will help you understand concepts covered on the actual certification exam.
Hardware and Software Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: Min. 500MHz Processor, 128 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: Min. 1024x768
Note: Some courses may be better experienced by using a higher or lower screen resolution.
Supported System Platforms
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2 or later)
- Windows Server 2008
- Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher
- Microsoft IE 7
- Microsoft IE 8
- Microsoft IE 9
- Mozilla Firefox
Note: The browser version you're running must support 128-bit encryption or secured pages will not display correctly.