CompTIA SK0-004: Server+ 2015
Impress employers with your practical skills of the most commonly used server and storage systems in the IT industry. The Server+ Practice Test will provide you with the knowledge to stay ahead of the dramatically changing server environment.
If you are determined to stay ahead of industry changes and demonstrate your ability to work with a variety of hardware, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Technologies and trends such as virtualization, data centers, software-defined networking, security risks and network attached storage improvements are causing many IT departments to transform into data centers.
Professionals looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of server maintenance and support will greatly benefit from the Server+ Practice Test.
This practice test will prepare you to confidently ace the CompTIA Server+ certification exam.
Obtaining your CompTIA Server+ certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to plan, secure and maintain a variety of server equipment.
CompTIA Server+ SK0-004 Exam Details
The Server+ SK0-004 certification exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions which testers have 90 minutes to complete. You must receive a score of 750 out of 900 in order to pass.
Practice Test Specifications
When you purchase a practice exam, you gain 6 month access to a world of information that can help you succeed on the exam, including analytics on your strengths and weaknesses. This Practice Test has a few options available to enhance your learning experience:
- Customize your testing experience by configuring your practice test to suit your specific study needs. Select items by test objective, set study preferences and control how your answers are accessed.
- Select preset tests. These tests are made to provide a testing experience similar to a real testing environment. They are timed and filter questions like the certification exam. This option will help you determine your readiness for the certification exam.
- Flashcard review allows you to review concepts in a self-graded and unlimited environment. With hundreds of questions, these premade flashcards will help you understand concepts covered on the actual certification exam.
Hardware and Software Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: Min. 500MHz Processor, 128 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: Min. 1024x768
Note: Some courses may be better experienced by using a higher or lower screen resolution.
Supported System Platforms
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2 or later)
- Windows Server 2008
- Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher
- Microsoft IE 7
- Microsoft IE 8
- Microsoft IE 9
- Mozilla Firefox
Note: The browser version you're running must support 128-bit encryption or secured pages will not display correctly.
Impress employers with your practical skills of the most commonly used server and storage systems ...
CompTIA Server+ practice exam helps to prepare for the CompTIA Server+ certification exam. Practice exam ...