Did you know Cybrary has FREE video training? Join more than 2,500,000 IT and cyber security professionals, students, career changers, and more, growing their careers on Cybrary.
If you're looking to validate your understanding of the most common hardware and software technologies used in business and solidify your credentials as an IT professional, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Held by over 1 million IT professionals worldwide, the CompTIA A+ certification establishes best practices in troubleshooting, networking and security across a variety of devices. Many organizations trust A+ certified professionals to keep their devices running smoothly.
Professionals seeking to renew their CompTIA A+ certification will greatly benefit from the CompTIA A+ RC0-903 Practice Test. This practice test focuses on topics like: mobile devices, Windows Operating Systems, other operating systems and technologies, troubleshooting and operational procedures.
This practice test and the exam it aligns to are intended for those who have an active A+ CE certification earned by passing exams from the 800-series or earlier.
CompTIA A+ RC0-903 Exam Details
The CompTIA A+ recertification exam consists of 50 multiple-choice questions which testers have 75 minutes to complete. You must receive a score of 700 or higher out of 900 to pass.
The CompTIA Recertification Exam Series bridges the content gap between the exam that you passed and the exam objectives of the most current release.
Practice Test Specifications
When you purchase a practice exam, you gain 6 month access to a world of information that can help you succeed on the exam, including analytics on your strengths and weaknesses. This Practice Test has a few options available to enhance your learning experience:
- Customize your testing experience by configuring your practice test to suit your specific study needs. Select items by test objective, set study preferences and control how your answers are accessed.
- Select preset tests. These tests are made to provide a testing experience similar to a real testing environment. They are timed and filter questions like the certification exam. This option will help you determine your readiness for the certification exam.
- Flashcard review allows you to review concepts in a self-graded and unlimited environment. With hundreds of questions, these premade flashcards will help you understand concepts covered on the actual certification exam.
Hardware and Software Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: Min. 500MHz Processor, 128 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: Min. 1024x768
Note: Some courses may be better experienced by using a higher or lower screen resolution.
Supported System Platforms
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2 or later)
- Windows Server 2008
- Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher
- Microsoft IE 7
- Microsoft IE 8
- Microsoft IE 9
- Mozilla Firefox
Note: The browser version you're running must support 128-bit encryption or secured pages will not display correctly.