If you are looking to effectively execute tasks with the client administration capabilities of Windows 7, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of administering Windows 7 to deliver mission-critical performance will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-686 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed as a capable desktop administrator, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-686 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are intended for those who have a minimum of three years of experience installing, configuring, and administering clients in a Windows networked environment and also have experience deploying operating systems and applications.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to plan a client life cycle strategy, design a standard image, design client configurations, design Windows 7 client deployment, design application packages for deployment, and resolve client configuration issues.
Topics of Emphasis
- Plan and Manage Client Licensing and Activation
- Manage and Plan Software Updates
- Design Standard System Settings
- Define client security standards
- Define Windows Internet Explorer Settings
- Identify and Resolve Group Policy Issues
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.