Microsoft Windows 7 Configuring
In the Microsoft 70-680 Virtual Lab, work hands- on with Windows 7 and learn to effectively configure hardware and applications, configure network connectivity, configure access to resources, configure mobile computing, monitor and maintain systems that run Windows 7, and configure backup and recovery options.
If you are looking to effectively migrate to Windows 7 and develop your knowledge of Microsoft technology, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of Windows 7 to deliver mission-critical performance will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-680 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to install, upgrade, and migrate to Windows 7, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-680 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are intended for those who operate in computing environments that use Microsoft Windows 7 as a desktop operating system in an enterprise environment. Individuals should have at least one year of experience in the IT field, as well as experience implementing and administering any Windows client operating system in a networked environment.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to deploy Windows 7, configure hardware and applications, configure network connectivity, configure access to resources, configure mobile computing, monitor and maintain systems that run Windows 7, and configure backup and recovery options.
Topics of Emphasis
- Deploy Windows 7
- Configure Hardware and Applications
- Configure Network Connectivity
- Configure Access to Resources
- Configure Mobile Computing
- Monitor and Maintain Windows 7
- Configure Backup and Recovery
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
Emerge as a highly successful business leader who is able to manage and improve the ...
There is a growing need for information security leaders who possess the depth of expertise ...