VMware Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV)
Virtualization is one of the fastest growing areas of IT and being at the forefront of this technology makes you a desirable professional in the modern business landscape. The VCP6DC: Data Center Virtualization Virtual Lab will prepare you to streamline operations using VSphere 6.
If you are looking to leverage your existing experience with networks and servers, and progress to implementing and managing virtualized environments, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
VMware's vSphere is a proven and reliable virtualization platform, which is used by hundreds of thousands of businesses to save time, money, and space. Having the skills to implement and verify this solution is great demand.
Professionals looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of VSphere 6 will greatly benefit from the The VCP6DC: Data Center Virtualization Hands- On Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed as a capable virtualization engineer, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the VCP6-DCV certification exam.
Obtaining your certification as a VMware Virtualization Engineer signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to successfully install, deploy, scale and manage VMware vSphere 6 environments.
Topics of Emphasis
- Manage Role-based Access
- Control, Manage vSphere Security
- Manage a Cluster
- Manage Single Sign-On Users
- Configure and Administer Advanced vSphere 6 Networking
- Configure Distributed Switch Policies
- Configure dvPortGroups
- Upgrade a vSphere Deployment to 6.x
- Administer and Manage vSphere 6.x Resources
- Troubleshoot HA and DRS Configurations and Fault Tolerance
- Troubleshoot a vSphere Network, Storage, and Upgrade and Performance Issues
- Deploy ESXi Hosts Using Autodeploy
- Manage Host Profiles
- Consolidate Physical Workloads using VMware Converter
- Configure and Administer vSphere Availability Solutions
- Administer and Manage vSphere Virtual Machines
- Perform Storage Upgrades and Configurations
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
Virtualization is one of the fastest growing areas of IT and being at the forefront ...
VMware VCP6-DCV Data Center Virtualization is a practice exam preparing for the VCP6-DCV certification. Practice ...