Microsoft Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center
Install storage and compute more effectively using Windows Server 2016 and set yourself apart as a highly skilled enterprise professional. In the Microsoft 74-409 Virtual Lab, work hands- on using Windows Server 2016 and learn to effectively design, implement, manage, and maintain a virtualization infrastructure.
If you are looking to validate your skills on current Microsoft virtualization technologies, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 74-409 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to monitor and maintain a server virtualization infrastructure, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 74-409 certification exam.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to design, implement, manage, and maintain a virtualization infrastructure.
Topics of Emphasis
- Manage Virtual Machine Settings
- Manage Virtual Machine Storage
- Manage Virtual Machine Networks
- Configure Network Interface Card Teaming
- Manage Virtual Machine Movement
- Manage Hyper-V Fault Tolerance Using Failover Clustering
- Configure Hyper-V Replica
- Configure System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
- Administer Network Infrastructure
- Manage Storage Infrastructure
- Manage Windows Update Infrastructure
- Create and Administer Virtual Machines Using SCVMM
- Manage Virtual Machine Manager Library
- Manage Clouds in Virtual Machine Manager
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
This IT Pro Challenge teaches advanced learners how to ensure high server availability using Microsoft ...
Configure Windows 10 devices more effectively and set yourself apart as a highly skilled enterprise ...