Microsoft Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Prove your capabilities as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and work hands- on using Microsoft SQL Server 2012. In the Microsoft 70-461 Virtual Lab, learn to effectively create database objects, work with data, modify data, and troubleshoot and optimize Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
If you are looking to write queries using the Microsoft SQL Server database and gain faster insights on data, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications. Being able to tell a story using data is critical for today's evolving businesses who need insight into their customers, products, etc.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of how to harness Microsoft SQL Server 2012 to deliver mission-critical performance will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-461 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to manage and implement databases and work with powerful reporting tools, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-461 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are intended for SQL Server database administrators, system engineers, and developers with two or more years of experience, who are seeking to validate their skills and knowledge in writing queries.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to successfully create database objects, work with data, modify data, and troubleshoot and optimize Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
Topics of Emphasis
- Create and alter tables using Transact SQL syntax
- Create and alter views
- Create and modify constraints
- Create and alter DML triggers
- Query data by using SELECT statements
- Implementing Sub queries
- Implementing Data Types
- Implementing Aggregate Queries
- Query and Manage XML Data
- Modifying Data
- Working with Functions
- Optimizing Queries
- Troubleshooting Queries
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
Prove your capabilities as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and learn to work more efficiently ...
This practice exam helps to prepare for the Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 exam 70-461. ...