Querying Data with Transact-SQL
Manage data with transact-SQL more efficiently and set yourself apart as a highly skilled database administrator using the Microsoft 70-761 Virtual Lab.
If you are looking to query data with advanced Transact-SQL components and gain faster insights as a Database Administrator, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Transact-SQL is a set of programming extensions from Sybase and Microsoft that add several features to the Structured Query Language (SQL), including transaction control, exception and error handling, row processing and declared variables. Being able to tell a story using data is critical for today's evolving businesses who need insight into their customers, products, etc.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of how to program databases using Transact-SQL will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-761 Virtual Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to become a database administrator, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-761 certification exam.
This virtual lab and the exam it aligns to (Microsoft 70-761) are intended for SQL Server database administrators, system engineers, and developers with two or more years of experience who are seeking to validate their skills and knowledge in writing queries.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to manage data, query data, and program databases using Transact-SQL.
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
Querying Data with Transact-SQL practice exam helps to prepare for the Microsoft 70-761 exam which ...
Prove your capabilities as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and work hands- on using Microsoft ...