Did you know Cybrary has FREE video training? Join more than 2,500,000 IT and cyber security professionals, students, career changers, and more, growing their careers on Cybrary.
If you are looking to enhance the foundational networking knowledge you possess and are determined to take your career further, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
The need for highly skilled networking professionals continues to grow as the IT industry does and emerging network engineers have the opportunity to become the change-makers in their field as they solve complex networking challenges.
Professionals looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of network fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services, infrastructure security, and infrastructure management will greatly benefit from The Cisco CCNA Virtual Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed as a capable network engineer, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Cisco 100-105 Certified Network Associate certification exam.
Obtaining your CCNA certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to oversee and operate networks from all aspects, making you a qualified and desired professional in the field.
Individuals have the option of earning their CCNA by passing the 100-105 and the 200-105 certification exam, or they can take the 200-125 certification exam only. The 100-105 material covered in this lab will fully prepare you for either certification option.
Exercises Inluded in this Lab
- Performing Initial Device Configuration
- Troubleshooting Methodologies
- Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot IPv4
- Addressing and Subnetting
- Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot IPv6
- Address, Configure, and Verify Switching Concepts
- Interface Configuration and Cabling
- Configuring and Verifying VLANs
- Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Interswitch Connectivity
- Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Port Security
- Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Inter-VLAN Routing
- Compare Static and Dynamic Routing
- Configure and Verify RIPv2 for IPv4
- Configure and Verify DHCP and DNS
- Configuring and Verifying NTP Operation
- Configure and Verify Standard Access Lists
- Configure and Verify NAT
- Configure and Verify Device Management and Device Maintenance Procedures
- Cisco IOS Troubleshooting Tools
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.