If you are looking to control the local management and maintenance of Windows 10, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of using Windows 10 to deliver mission-critical performance will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-698 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to install and configure Windows 10, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-698 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are intended for IT professionals looking to validate their skills in and knowledge of installing and configuring Windows. Although the focus is primarily on local scenarios, enterprise scenarios are also included, where applicable. Some cloud-integrated services are covered where appropriate, such as with Microsoft Passport.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to install and configure core local services, and oversee the general local management and maintenance of Windows 10.
Topics of Emphasis
- Implement Windows
- Configure and Support core services
- Manage and Maintain Windows
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.