Microsoft Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server
Prove your capabilities as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and work hands- on using Microsoft SQL Server 2012. In the Microsoft 70-466 Virtual Lab, learn to effectively build an analysis services multi-dimensional database, manage, maintain, and troubleshoot SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) database, and more.
If you are looking to implement data models and reports using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and gain faster insights on data, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications. Being able to tell a story using data is critical for today's evolving businesses who need insight into their customers, products, etc.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of how to harness Microsoft SQL Server 2012 to deliver mission-critical performance will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-466 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to implement multi-dimensional data models, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-466 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are intended for business intelligence (BI) developers who focus on creating BI solutions that require implementing multi-dimensional data models, implementing and maintaining OLAP cubes, and creating information displays used in business decision making.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to build an analysis services multi-dimensional database, manage, maintain, and troubleshoot SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) database, build a tubular data model, and build a report with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
Topics of Emphasis
- Design Dimensions and Measures of a Cube
- Design a Schema to Support Cube Architecture
- Create and Configure Measures
- Implement a Cube Create Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) Queries
- Implement Storage Design in a Multidimensional Model
- Deploy SSAS databases
- Design a Report
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
Prove your capabilities as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and work hands- on using Microsoft ...
Prove your capabilities as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and work hands- on using MCSA ...