Microsoft Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012: 70-412
Prove your capabilities as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and work hands- on using MCSA (Microsoft) SQL Server 2012 Data Warehouse concepts. In the Microsoft 70-463 Virtual Lab, learn to effectively design and implement a data warehouse, extract and transform data, load data, deploy SSIS solutions and build data quality solutions.
If you are looking to develop skills using Microsoft SQL Server Data Warehouse and gain faster insights on data, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications. Being able to tell a story using data is critical for today's evolving businesses who need insight into their customers, products, etc.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of how to harness Microsoft SQL Server 2012 to deliver mission-critical performance will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-463 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to implement a data warehouse successfully, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-463 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are intended for ETL and data warehouse developers who create Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, and whose responsibilities include data cleansing, and Extract Transform Load and data warehouse implementation.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to design and implement a data warehouse, extract and transform data, load data, deploy SSIS solutions and build data quality solutions.
Topics of Emphasis
- Design and Implement a Data Warehouse
- Define Connection Managers
- Implement Data Flow
- Manage SSIS Package Execution
- Implement Script Tasks
- Implement Control Flow
- Implement Data Load Options
- Troubleshoot Data Integration Issues
- Install and Maintain SSIS Components
- Implement Auditing Logging and Event Handling
- Deploy SSIS Solutions
- Install and Maintain Data Quality Services
- Implement Master Data Management Solutions
- Manage Master Data Management Solutions
- Create a Data Quality Project to Clean Data
- Manage Data Quality Project to Clean Data
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 practice exam help to prepare for ...
Our self-paced online Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification training course will teach you all ...