If you are looking to design and implement database objects and gain faster insights on data as a SQL Database Developer, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications. Being able to tell a story using data is critical for today's evolving businesses who need insight into their customers, products, etc.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of how to develop databases using SQL will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-762 Virtual Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to design database objects, implement programmability objects, manage database concurrency, and optimize your SQL infrastructure, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-762 certification exam.
This virtual lab and the exam it aligns to (Microsoft 70-762) are intended for database professionals who build and implement databases across organizations and who ensure high levels of data availability.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to create database files, data types, and tables; plan, create, and optimize indexes; ensure data integrity; implement views, stored procedures, and functions; and manage transactions and locks.
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.