Microsoft Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
Prove your capabilities as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and work hands- on using Microsoft SQL Server 2012. In the Microsoft 70-464 Virtual Lab, learn to effectively implement database objects, implement programming objects, design database objects, and optimize and troubleshoot queries.
If you are looking to develop skills using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and gain faster insights on data, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications. Being able to tell a story using data is critical for today's evolving businesses who need insight into their customers, products, etc.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of how to harness Microsoft SQL Server 2012 to deliver mission-critical performance will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-464 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to build databases across organizations, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-464 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are intended for database professionals who build and implement databases across organizations and who ensure high levels of data availability. Their responsibilities include creating database files, data types, and tables; planning, creating, and optimizing indexes; ensuring data integrity; implementing views, stored procedures, and functions; and managing transactions and locks.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to implement database objects, implement programming objects, design database objects, and optimize and troubleshoot queries.
Topics of Emphasis
- Create and alter tables
- Design, implement, and troubleshoot security
- Design the locking granularity level
- Maintain indexes
- Implement data types
- Create and modify constraints
- Work with XML data
- Write automation scripts
- Design and implement stored procedures
- Design T-SQL table-valued and scalar functions
- Create, use, and alter user-defined functions (UDFs)
- Create and alter views
- Create and alter indexes
- Optimize and tune queries
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance problems
- Optimize indexing strategies
- Capture and analyze execution plans
- Collect performance and system information
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
Prove your capabilities as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and learn to work more efficiently ...
Prove your capabilities as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and work hands- on using Microsoft ...