Microsoft Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Stand out as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and work hands- on using Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013. In the Microsoft 70-341 Virtual Lab, learn to effectively implement Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and develop Exchange Server mobility solutions and role based access control.
If you are looking to more easily manage your mailbox protection against malware and unsolicited messages, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-341 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to install and configure the Mailbox Role, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-341 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are designed for those who have a minimum of three years of experience managing Exchange servers and who are responsible for the Exchange messaging environment in an enterprise environment.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to implement Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and develop Exchange Server mobility solutions and role based access control.
Topics of Emphasis
- Configure and Manage Transport
- Configure and Manage Hygiene
- Plan the Mailbox Role
- Configure and Manage the Mailbox Role
- Deploy and Manage HA Solutions for the Mailbox role
- Develop Backup and Recovery Solutions for the Mailbox Role and Public Folders
- Create and Configure Mail-Enabled Objects
- Manage Mail-Enabled Object Permissions
- Plan and Configure Namespaces and Client Services
- Deploy and Manage Mobility Solutions
- Plan for Impact of Exchange on AD Directory Services
- Plan and Manage Role Based Access Control
- Troubleshoot Client Connectivity
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
Stand out as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and learn to work more efficiently using ...
Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013 practice exam helps to prepare for Microsoft's 70-341 exam ...