Microsoft Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
Stand out as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and work hands- on using Microsoft System Center 2012 components. In the Microsoft 70-247 Virtual Lab, learn to effectively configure System Center components, portals and dashboards, storage fabric, network fabric, clouds, and virtualization hosts.
If you are looking to more easily manage your IT environment and better understand how each System Center component contributes to Private Cloud operations, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft System Centre 2012 components will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-246 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to configure and deploy a private cloud with System Centre 2012, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-247 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are designed for those who have Windows Server, System Center 2012, security, high-availability, fault tolerance, and networking experience in an enterprise environment.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to successfully configure System Center components, portals and dashboards, storage fabric, network fabric, clouds, and virtualization hosts, and a number of others.
Topics of Emphasis
- Install System Center Components
- Configure System Center Components
- Configure Portals and Dashboards
- Configure the Storage Fabric
- Configure the Network Fabric
- Configure the Deployment and Update Servers
- Configure Clouds and Virtualization Hosts
- Configure Private Cloud Integration
- Configure Integration of Public and Private Cloud
- Create and Configure Server APP-V Packages
- Update a Service
- Configure and Deploy a Service
Practice Lab Specifications Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
Stand out as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and work hands- on using Microsoft System ...
The 70-415 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills ...