Microsoft Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Stand out as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and work hands- on using Windows Server 2012. In the Microsoft 70-412 Virtual Lab, learn to effectively deploy, manage, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure.
If you are looking to more easily maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of Core Solutions of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-412 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to deploy, manage, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as fault tolerance, certificate services, and identity federation, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-412 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are part three of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to administer a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to implement, manage, maintain, and provision services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
Topics of Emphasis
- Configure Network Load Balancing
- Configure Failover Clustering
- Configure Advanced File Services
- Configure and Optimize Storage
- Implement an Advanced DHCP Solution
- Implement an Advanced DNS Solution
- Deploy and Configure IPAM
- Configure a Forest or a Domain
- Configure Sites Manage Active Directory and SYSVOL Replication
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services
- Install and Configure AD Certificate Services
- Manage Certificates
- Configure AD Rights Management Services
- Configure and Manage Backups
- Recover Servers
- Configure Trusts
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
Stand out as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and learn to configure Advanced Windows Server ...
This practice exam helps to prepare for the Microsoft exam 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server ...