Microsoft Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Stand out as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and work hands- on using Windows Server 2012. In the Microsoft 70-412 Virtual Lab, learn to effectively deploy, manage, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure.
If you are looking to more easily maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of Core Solutions of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-412 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to deploy, manage, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as fault tolerance, certificate services, and identity federation, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-412 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are part three of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to administer a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to implement, manage, maintain, and provision services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
Topics of Emphasis
- Configure Network Load Balancing
- Configure Failover Clustering
- Configure Advanced File Services
- Configure and Optimize Storage
- Implement an Advanced DHCP Solution
- Implement an Advanced DNS Solution
- Deploy and Configure IPAM
- Configure a Forest or a Domain
- Configure Sites Manage Active Directory and SYSVOL Replication
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services
- Install and Configure AD Certificate Services
- Manage Certificates
- Configure AD Rights Management Services
- Configure and Manage Backups
- Recover Servers
- Configure Trusts
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
This practice exam helps to prepare for the Microsoft exam 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server ...
Our self-paced online Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification training course will teach you all ...