If you are looking to more easily manage site resilience for Exchange transport services, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-342 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to implement a compliance solution and work with migrating legacy systems, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-342 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are designed for those who have a minimum of three years of experience managing Exchange servers and who are responsible for the Exchange messaging environment in an enterprise environment.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to understand, implement and troubleshoot email security strategies as well as deploy and manage an IRM with AD RMS.
Topics of Emphasis
- Manage a Site Resilient DAG Design
- Deploy Manage Site Resilience for Transport
- Troubleshoot Site Resiliency Issues
- Select an Appropriate Security Strategy
- Deploy and Manage an IRM with AD RMS
- Configure and Implement Mailbox and Administrative Auditing
- Troubleshoot Security Related Issues
- Configure and Manage an Archiving Solution
- Design and Configure a Data Loss Prevention Solution
- Configure and Administer Messaging Records Management
- Perform eDiscovery
- Implement a Compliance Solution
- Establish Coexistence with Exchange Online
- Migrate Legacy Systems
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.