Welcome to the Working with Loop Statements Practice Lab. In this module, you will be provided with the instructions and devices needed to develop your hands-on skills.
The following exam objective is covered in this lab:
- 3.3 Complete and debug loops
It will take approximately 20 minutes to complete this lab.
Exercise 1 - Working with Loops
- for loop - You can use this loop if you want to repeat the execution of a code block multiple times.
- for/in loop - This loop is a type of for loop. It iterates through the properties of a declared object.
- while loop - This loop executes the set of statements while the specified condition returns a true value. The moment the specified condition returns a false value, the while loop will not perform the iteration. Thus, the while loop checks the condition and then performs the iteration.
- do/while loop - This loop is a type of while loop. It first executes the code block and then checks if the condition is true. The do/while loop then repeats the execution until the condition returns a true value.
In this exercise, you will learn to use all these types of loops in the To Do List page. You will perform the following tasks:
- Task 1 - You will download the Visual Studio Code workspace (ToDoList) from the Intranet and open the HTML page named ToDoList.html in the ToDoList workspace.
After completing this exercise, you will be able to:
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.