The vCloud Director System Settings module provides you with the instruction and server hardware to develop your hands on skills in the defined topics. This module includes the following exercises:
- Managing vCloud Director System Settings
- Deploying vShield
Exercise 1 - Managing vCloud Director System Settings
In this exercise, you will learn the following in vCloud Director:
- Configure vCloud Director System Settings
- Cite the steps to deploy VSM appliance
- Generate self-signed certificates
- Import certificates
Exercise 2 - Deploying vShield
vCloud Director using vShield Manager (VSM) to provide its network services. You need to install vShield Manager before you install vCloud Director.
- To deploy VSM appliance, perform the following steps:
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.