The Understand User Authentication module provides you with the instruction and server hardware to develop your hands on skills in the defined topics. This module includes the following exercises:
- Install and Configure Network Policy Server
- Configuring VPN Server
- Configuring an Account for Multi-factor Authentication
Exercise 1 - Install and Configure Network Policy Server
In this exercise, you will learn the following using Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2:
- Configuring Network Policy Server (RADIUS) and changing the administrator password.
- Using the Run As option to run applications in administration mode.
- Configuring password policies for password resets.
Exercise 2 - Configuring VPN Server
In this exercise, you will install Windows Routing and Remote Access Server and set up VPN services.
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.