The Managing vCloud Connector module provides you with the instruction and server hardware to develop your hands on skills in the defined topics. This module includes the following exercises:
- vCloud Connector Server
- vCloud Connector Node Server
- Register vCloud Connector with vCenter
- Administering vCloud Connector
Exercise 1 - vCloud Connector Server
In this module, you will learn the following in vSphere:
- Configure and Administer vCloud Connector
- Register vCloud connector UI with vCenter
- Identify VM State
- Implement required network and security settings
Exercise 2 - vCloud Connector Node Server
In this exercise, you will install the node server to complete the deployment.
Exercise 3 - Register vCloud Connector with vCenter
In this exercise, you will register server and node with vCenter.
Exercise 4 - Administering vCloud Connector
Now that you have deployed the vCloud Connector you can now do some of the required administration tasks.
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.