The Manage Role-based Security module provides you with the instructions and devices to develop hands-on skills in the following topic:
- Creating a custom security role and configuring security scope
- Creating a user with administrative rights
- Modifying administrative scope of an administrative user
The following exam objectives are covered in this lab:
- CAS-002 2.2: Given a scenario, execute risk mitigation planning, strategies and controls
- CAS-002 2.3: Compare and contrast security, privacy policies and procedures based on organizational requirements
- CAS-002 4.1: Given a scenario, facilitate collaboration across diverse business units to achieve security goals
- CAS-002 5.2: Given a scenario, integrate advanced authentication and authorization technologies to support enterprise objectives
Exercise 1 - Manage Role-based Security
In this exercise, you will learn to configure security roles for Configuration Manager. You will first create a custom security role and configure the security scope for the object. You will then create an administrative user to manage Configuration Manager. Then, later you will modify the administrative scope of the newly created administrative user.
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.