The Configure, Verify and Troubleshoot Single Area OSPFv2 for IPv4 module provides you with the instructions and Cisco hardware to develop your hands on skills in configuring the OSPF routing protocol in a single area implementation using IPv4. This module includes the following exercises:
- Configuring single area OSPF
- Examining and configuring additional OSPF features
Exercise 1 - Configuring OSPF
In this exercise, you will configure a single OSPF area. You’ll also learn how to verify your OSPF configuration using relevant show commands.
Exercise 2 - Additional OSPF Configuration Options
In the previous exercise, you configured OSPF in a single area. In this exercise you will build on that configuration, including configuring the following options:
- Adding passive interfaces
- Manipulating router-ids using loopback addresses
- Using subnets masks to advertise networks across multiple interfaces
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.