Microsoft Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
Stand out as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and work hands- on using Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013. In the Microsoft 70-332 Virtual Lab, learn to effectively upgrade and migrate a SharePoint environment, create and configure service applications and manage SharePoint solutions.
If you are looking to more easily manage your IT environment and leverage SharePoint to build business applications, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
SharePoint is a mainstay in the business world as many companies use this service to host their data. Skilled individuals who can manage SharePoint are in high demand by organizations.
Professionals looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-332 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to improve your practical skills in SharePoint High Availability, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-332 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are designed for those who have more than four years of hands-on experience planning and maintaining SharePoint and other core technologies upon which SharePoint depends, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or later, Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or later, Active Directory, and networking infrastructure services.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to upgrade and migrate a SharePoint environment, create and configure service applications and manage SharePoint solutions.
Topics of Emphasis
- Plan SharePoint High Availability
- Plan Backup and Restore
- Plan a Social Workload
- Plan and Configure a Web Content Management (WCM) Workload
- Plan an Enterprise Content Management Workload
- Evaluate Content and Customizations
- Plan an Upgrade Process
- Upgrade Site Collection
- Create and Configure App Management
- Create and Configure Productivity Services
- Configure Service Application Federation
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
This is a practice exam that helps prepare for the Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint ...
Stand out as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and work hands- on using Advanced Solutions ...