Revenue Protection as a CISO
In this course you will learn strategies to transform the way your security program is viewed.
Security is often referred to as a “Cost” Center. However, security can be a Revenue Protector and a Competitive differentiator that can build trust from prospects, which will close deals.
- 5-7 years of Information Technology Experience
- 3-5 years of Project Management Experience
- Familiarity with Regulatory and Privacy Regulations
- Experience managing budgets
- Kelley Handerhans CISO Course
- GRC Concepts
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand what the business expects from the CISO
- Communicate in business language
- Identify opportunities to protect and potentially generate revenue
- How to gain stakeholder buy-in and build trust
Complete this entire course to earn a Revenue Protection as a CISO Certificate of Completion