Revenue Protection as a CISO
In this course you will learn strategies to transform the way your security program is viewed.
Security is often referred to as a “Cost” Center. However, security can be a Revenue Protector and a Competitive differentiator that can build trust from prospects, which will close deals.
- 5-7 years of Information Technology Experience
- 3-5 years of Project Management Experience
- Familiarity with Regulatory and Privacy Regulations
- Experience managing budgets
- Kelley Handerhans CISO Course
- GRC Concepts
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand what the business expects from the CISO
- Communicate in business language
- Identify opportunities to protect and potentially generate revenue
- How to gain stakeholder buy-in and build trust
Complete this entire course to earn a Revenue Protection as a CISO Certificate of Completion
This course examines the privacy obligations that are established by the California Consumer Privacy Act ...
The Enable Advanced Data Security with Azure SQL Database virtual lab, an IT Pro Challenge, ...