The Using CSS to Manage Content in HTML5 module provides you with the instructions and devices to develop your hands on skills in the following topics.
- Creating container to manage the content flow dynamically
- Managing content overflow in a container
- Creating regions to manage flow of the content
- Creating a multi-column layout
- Using hyphenation in the text in a column
- Using CSS exclusions to display text around a floating element
Exercise 1 - Formatting the User Interface using CSS
In this exercise, you will learn to format User Interface (UI) using CSS. You will create a HTML5 page and write CSS code to create container and manage the content flow dynamically and manage content overflow. You will then create regions to manage flow of the content. You will then write CSS code to create a multi-column layout and use hyphenation to link broken text while using multiple columns. Finally, you will use CSS exclusions to display text around a floating element.
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.