Security and Risk Management
The "Security and Risk Management" module provides you with the information required to support your hands-on learning: Security and Risk Management Support Materials.
The Security and Risk Management module provides you with the information required to support your hands-on learning.
- Security and Risk Management Support Materials
The following exam objectives will be discussed in this document:
- Understand and apply concepts of confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Apply security governance principles
- Understand legal and regulatory issues that pertain to information security in a global context
- Understand professional ethics
- Develop and implement documented security policy, standards, procedures, and guidelines
- Understand business continuity requirements
- Contribute to personnel security policies
- Understand and apply risk management concepts
- Understand and apply threat modeling
- Integrate security risk considerations into acquisition strategy and practice
- Establish and manage information security education, training, and awareness
IT & Cybersecurity certification hands on practice labs and practice exams for certifications and skill development.
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.