Managing Database Storage Structures
This module on "Managing Database Storage Structures" explores the concepts of logical and physical storage structure. You will also learn space management and the various types of tablespaces: Creating and Managing Tablespaces, Performing Operations.
This module on Managing Database Storage Structures explores the concepts of logical and physical storage structure. You will also learn space management and the various types of tablespaces.
- Creating and Managing Tablespaces
- Performing Operations
Exercise 1 - Creating and Managing Tablespaces
In this exercise you will learn the following about creating and managing tablespaces:
- Establishing connection to the database
- Creating and maintaining tablespaces
- Creating BIGFILE and SMALLFILE tablespaces
- Working with Oracle Managed File tablespaces
- Implementing extent management
- Implementing segment space management
- Choosing alternative tablespaces options
- Creating temporary tablespaces
- Creating UNDO tablespaces
- Removing tablespaces
- Modifying tablespaces
- Obtaining tablespace Information
- Performing operations on data files
- Using Oracle Managed Files features
- Querying data file information
Exercise 2 - Performing Operations
In this Exercise, you will learn how to:
- Perform operations on data files
- Use Oracle managed files features
- Query data file information
IT & Cybersecurity certification hands on practice labs and practice exams for certifications and skill development.
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.