TheConfiguring HTML5 Tags for Text Display module provides you with the instructions and devices to develop your hands on skills in the following topics.
- Creating HTML5 page, displaying text using strong and small tags, using command tag to provide radiogroup for a list of objects, highlighting some important words using mark element
- Adding a time element to display the current time on the HTML5 page
- Displaying image and text in HTML5 page using figure & figcaption element
- Creating an image using canvas
- Creating a complex image using SVG
Exercise 1 - Configuring a HTML5 Page to Display Content
In this exercise, you will learn to structure and present content in a Web page. You will learn to create a HTML5 page and configure the page to display the content.
- HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting Web pages in the Internet.
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.