Did you know Cybrary has FREE video training? Join more than 2,500,000 IT and cyber security professionals, students, career changers, and more, growing their careers on Cybrary.
This lesson gives an introduction to the CISO course. CISO stands for Chief Information Security Officer. The following are some of the topics that this introduction will cover.
- An overview of the modules that this course will consist of
- An explanation of why this course exists and the course objectives
- An overview of the specific information necessary to perform the role of CISO effectively that will be covered in the following modules
- The importance of maintaining business continuity and minimizing disruptions
Course participants will learn about the different course modules: - Why we need a CISO
- Information security governance
- Risk management
- Developing a security
- Policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines of information security
- Details of information security technology
- Incident management
- Business continuity and disaster recovery