According to CompTIA, the Linux+ certification
offers a framework for acquiring working knowledge of Linux for IT professionals working as junior-level system administrators, as well as those working in Web and software development.Successful candidates will have the following skills:
- Work at the Linux command line
- Perform easy maintenance tasks including assisting users, adding users to a larger system, executing backup & restore and shutdown & reboot
- Install and configure a workstation (including X) and connect it to a LAN, or a stand-alone PC via modem to the Internet in the design of capture solutions, while addressing security requirements
Each practice test on our site was designed to prepare you for the version of the certification exam described. So for the Linux+ 103 exam, their practice test questions map to the LX0-103 exam, currently offered by CompTIA.Using the practice test will help you better prepare for your certification by providing analytics on your strengths and weaknesses. Additionally, each Transcender
product offers 3 modes of study to suit your needs.
- Customize your testing experience by configuring your practice test to suit your specific study needs. Select items by test objective, set study preferences and control how your answers are accessed.
- Select preset tests. These tests are made to provide a testing experience similar to a real testing environment. They are timed and filter questions like the certification exam. This option will help you determine your readiness for the certification exam.
- Flashcard review allows you to review concepts in a self-graded and unlimited environment. With hundreds of questions, these premade flashcards will help you understand concepts covered on the actual certification exam.
Not convinced this is the right type of test preparation for you? Try 5 sample questions found within the Transcender Linux+ 103 Practice Test. If you answer any question incorrectly, it will give you a detailed answer as to why, just as the Transcender product does.
Loved the preview and ready for full access? Get the Linux+ 103 Transcender Practice Test
here.Olivia Lynch (@Cybrary_Olivia)
is the Marketing Manager at Cybrary. Like many of you, she is just getting her toes wet in the infosec field and is working to make cyber security news more interesting. A firm believer that the pen is mightier than the sword, Olivia considers corny puns and an honest voice essential to any worthwhile blog.