Ready to Start Your Career?
September 20, 2016
OWASP's 13th Annual AppSecUSA Conference
September 20, 2016
We’d like to invite you to OWASP’s 13th Annual AppSecUSA Conference taking place in Washington, DC, October 11-14. The event is comprised of two days of training sessions followed by a two-day conference where software security leaders, researchers and technologists discuss cutting-edge ideas, initiatives and technological advancements to secure web applications. This is also an opportunity for C-level executives focused on improving the security posture of their organization to discuss key challenges and priorities around their security programs, and learn about the latest in security technology innovation.This year’s conference includes four key note speakers who are challenging traditions, including:
- Matthew Green, respected cryptographer and security technologist with over fifteen years of industry experience in computer security. Dr. Green is an Assistant Professor of Computer Science at the Johns Hopkins Information Security Institute.
- Samy Kamkar, privacy and security researcher, computer hacker, whistle blower and entrepreneur. At the age of 16, Mr. Kamkar co-founded Fonality. He is possibly best known for creating and releasing the fastest spreading virus of all time, the MySpace worm Samy.
- Joe Jarzombek, former Director for Software Assurance in the National Cyber Security Division of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS). He led government inter-agency efforts with industry, academia, and standards organizations to shift the security paradigm away from patch management.
- Dan Geer, CISO for In-Q-Tel. Mr. Geer was a key contributor to the development of the X Window System, as well as the Kerberos authentication protocol while a member of the Athena Project at MIT in the 1980s. Shortly after, he created the first information security consulting firm on Wall Street.
- Go to https://myowasp.force.com/MN4__PublicEventRegistration?id=a2oU0000000TZnBIAW
- Fill out contact information and select the ticket type you’d like to purchase from the drop down menu
- At check out, add code CYBRARY50 and the price will be discounted