Zoho mail is one of the widely used online email service used for data transaction purpose. It provides a very simple and easy service to both the individuals and business users. Apart from having so many important and helpful features, many of the users searching for Zoho to Google Apps migration techniques. One of the main reason for this conversion is Zoho is not much secure and reliable when compared with G Suite. So, here in this write-up, we will discuss different type techniques to forward Zoho mailbox items.Instant Solution:
Are you searching for the solution to perform Zoho Mail to Google Apps conversion? If yes, then you reached the exact solution. You can use Zoho Backup tool to export Zoho to Outlook
PST and then you can easily import these PST files to Google Apps with the help of Outlook to G Suite Migrator tool.
Techniques to Migrate to Google Apps
To perform a G Suite Migration in a manual way, you need to perform the following 3 steps:1: Extract Zoho Email items2: Convert mails from Zoho to Outlook3: Import PST files to G SuiteStep 1: Extract Zoho Emails
- Open mail account and then click on “Settings”.
- Choose “Mail Settings” and then click on “Import/ Export” option.
- Select the email folder in which you need to extract.
- Browse the destination location to save the emails.
- After that select the duration from the drop-down box and click on “Submit”.
- So the request will be sent to the server queue and you can get one message as:
[If you selected inbox items and your mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org, then you can get a message like “Export for /Inbox has been scheduled. Download URL will be mailed to email@example.com on completion”]
- After that, you will get the mail with reference URL. By using this URL, you can download the emails in ZIP file format. This link is valid for only 30 days.
By using WinRAR tool you can unzip the file and all these files are in EML file format. So, you need to export these files to Outlook format. For that first you need to import the EML files to Windows Live Mail and after that follow the steps given below:]Step 2: Import Zoho Mail to PST
- To transfer EML files to PST file format, you need to open Windows Live Mail(VLM) and MS Outlook on your system at the same time.
- In VLM, click the options “File--> Export email--> Email Messages”
- From the export wizard of Windows Live Mail, choose the option “Microsoft Exchange” and then click “Next”.
- Then choose the folder from WLM and click “OK”.
- After completes the exporting procedure a message pop up on the screen and then click “Finish” and exit WLM.
After completes the above steps, the selected emails successfully exported to Microsoft Outlook. In MS Outlook, it is converted into PST format and stored on the local machine in a default location. ]
Alternate Method to Perform PST Conversion
The above mentioned manual procedure to export Zoho emails to Outlook PST is not a reliable solution. It is time-consuming because it’s not a direct solution. Also, the main problem is, it requires both WLM and Outlook installation in your system. So, to overcome all these type hurdles, you can go with SysTools Zoho Backup Software
. The utility will directly convert Zoho mails to PST file format without any extra installation and time. The software is a simple and fast approach to perform Zoho to Outlook PST file format conversion.Step 3: Migrate Outlook PST files to G Suite
The final step to complete Zoho to Google Apps migration is export Outlook PST files to G Suite application. To perform this one can choose the GAMMO tool provided by Google. It is a free tool import all the data file items stored in PST file format to the G Suite without any difficulty.[Note:
Outlook to G Suite Migrator software from SysTools is one of the best third-party utility available online to perform PST to G Suite
conversion procedure. ]
The Final Verdict
The data migration from One email client to another over the cloud is very difficult to perform. Zoho to Google Apps conversion is one such type of migration method. As there is no direct manual and automated solution available that the user can use the indirect approach mentioned in this blog.