Ready to Start Your Career?
May 17, 2018
Migrate Zoho to Google Apps – Quick Guide
May 17, 2018
May 17, 2018
Zoho mail is one of the widely used online email service used for data transaction purpose. It provides a very simple and easy service to both the individuals and business users. Apart from having so many important and helpful features, many of the users searching for Zoho to Google Apps migration techniques. One of the main reason for this conversion is Zoho is not much secure and reliable when compared with G Suite. So, here in this write-up, we will discuss different type techniques to forward Zoho mailbox items.Instant Solution: Are you searching for the solution to perform Zoho Mail to Google Apps conversion? If yes, then you reached the exact solution. You can use Zoho Backup tool to export Zoho to Outlook PST and then you can easily import these PST files to Google Apps with the help of Outlook to G Suite Migrator tool.
Techniques to Migrate to Google AppsTo perform a G Suite Migration in a manual way, you need to perform the following 3 steps:1: Extract Zoho Email items2: Convert mails from Zoho to Outlook3: Import PST files to G SuiteStep 1: Extract Zoho Emails
- Open mail account and then click on “Settings”.
- Choose “Mail Settings” and then click on “Import/ Export” option.
- Select the email folder in which you need to extract.
- Browse the destination location to save the emails.
- After that select the duration from the drop-down box and click on “Submit”.
- So the request will be sent to the server queue and you can get one message as:
- After that, you will get the mail with reference URL. By using this URL, you can download the emails in ZIP file format. This link is valid for only 30 days.
- To transfer EML files to PST file format, you need to open Windows Live Mail(VLM) and MS Outlook on your system at the same time.
- In VLM, click the options “File--> Export email--> Email Messages”
- From the export wizard of Windows Live Mail, choose the option “Microsoft Exchange” and then click “Next”.
- Then choose the folder from WLM and click “OK”.
- After completes the exporting procedure a message pop up on the screen and then click “Finish” and exit WLM.
Alternate Method to Perform PST ConversionThe above mentioned manual procedure to export Zoho emails to Outlook PST is not a reliable solution. It is time-consuming because it’s not a direct solution. Also, the main problem is, it requires both WLM and Outlook installation in your system. So, to overcome all these type hurdles, you can go with SysTools Zoho Backup Software. The utility will directly convert Zoho mails to PST file format without any extra installation and time. The software is a simple and fast approach to perform Zoho to Outlook PST file format conversion.Step 3: Migrate Outlook PST files to G SuiteThe final step to complete Zoho to Google Apps migration is export Outlook PST files to G Suite application. To perform this one can choose the GAMMO tool provided by Google. It is a free tool import all the data file items stored in PST file format to the G Suite without any difficulty.[Note: Outlook to G Suite Migrator software from SysTools is one of the best third-party utility available online to perform PST to G Suite conversion procedure. ]
The Final VerdictThe data migration from One email client to another over the cloud is very difficult to perform. Zoho to Google Apps conversion is one such type of migration method. As there is no direct manual and automated solution available that the user can use the indirect approach mentioned in this blog.
Build your Cybersecurity or IT Career
Accelerate in your role, earn new certifications, and develop cutting-edge skills using the fastest growing catalog in the industry