Ready to Start Your Career?
January 2, 2018
EML to PST Converter (Windows Live Mail to Outlook PST Conversion)
January 2, 2018
Email has been the important part of our day-to-day life. We just can’t live without email in this modern world. Whether you are an individual or an entrepreneur running an organization, you cannot even imagine smooth functioning of your business without email. Without email, every small task would have been complex in this world. Emails have widely been used by everyone for communication.For instance, all the mailbox data and emails from MS Outlook are stored in Personal Storage Table (PST), which is an Outlook data file. Some other email clients by Microsoft are Windows Live Mail and Outlook Express to store emails in EML files and DBX folders. The older versions of Windows OS like Windows XP support Outlook Express, by default. However, you can also choose to use MS Outlook but Outlook Express is a default email program.If you upgrade to newer version of Windows like Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10, Windows Live Mail is commonly found on newer platforms. This way, newer email clients don’t support older formats. They have different formats to store your mailbox data. To switch to a new email client, it is important to convert your email data.For example, if you have Windows Live Mail, you have to switch to MS Outlook. You can save all the older messages in EML file format but they cannot be exported directly to MS Outlook. There is a built-in feature in Windows Live Mail to export all your emails to Outlook or Microsoft Exchange.We have a simple step by step guide to import EML files into MS Outlook manually. You don’t need any technical know-how. Just go through these simple and easy steps –
- Launch Windows Live Mail client along with MS Outlook.
- On File tab, go through “Export Email”, then “Email Messages”
- When the “Windows Live Mail Export” wizard is opened, just choose the desired format to export mail to MS Exchange.
- It will show a message on your screen before it exports email. Confirm the message by pressing “OK” button.
- Now choose mailbox folders to export to Outlook. Either you can choose a specific folder to export or all folders. To continue the process, click “OK”.
- It will start the export process on your system. Be sure to wait for it until its gets completed successfully.
- The export process will be finished within few seconds.