Ready to Start Your Career?
April 20, 2018
Read Yahoo Mail in Outlook – Migration Tips
April 20, 2018
April 20, 2018
Are you looking for a solution to access Yahoo mail in Outlook 2016 in an efficient way? If yes, you are at the right place as we come up with different ways to configure Ymail in MS Outlook 2007/ 2010/ 2013/ 2016. Here, we will discuss all reasons to sync Yahoo email with Outlook properly.Nowadays, the majority of email users have more than one email address, which can either with same or different email providers such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc. All these email programs have its own advantages. But the important fact is that some users have multiple email accounts wants to log in from a single place. MS Outlook is capable enough to use five other email programs in it. With this feature, Outlook has become different from others. Therefore, in the upcoming section, we are going to discuss several approaches to let users understand how to receive Yahoo mail in Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 in an absolute way.Why Users Prefer Outlook Over Yahoo Mail account?Microsoft Outlook has many unique features over Yahoo Email account, which allows a user to migrate data from Yahoo to Outlook. Let us have a look:
- A scheduled clean-up permits the user to delete old emails automatically and keep the last message from senders.
- Renders Undelete option and can also sort email message by size for quick cleaning.
- Outlook Categories can be utilized as Quick Views for all end users.
- The Delete All function permits Outlook.com users to quickly remove all emails from the desired sender
- It can also transfer all emails to an Archive folder and contain Integrated photo viewer.
- All messages in the account will be available to users even when they are not connected to the internet.
- Outlook has unlimited storage and maximum size of the attachment file is limited to 100 MB.
- First of all, Open MS Outlook 2016 or its below versions
- Then, go to File menu and choose Info option
- After that, select Add Account and then, Manually Configure Server Settings option
- Now, click the Next button to continue
- Select Add New Account window and click on Internet Email. Then, press Next
- Now, you can enter the required Yahoo email address and Password.
- Choose POP3 from the Account Type drop-down menu
- Click on More Settings and type the particular name for an account under the Mail Account field
- In the next step, choose the Outgoing Server and keep in mind that check Use Same Settings as My
- Incoming Mail Server and My SMTP Requires Authentication option
- Choose Advanced tab and then, change the server port numbers. Mention the incoming as well as outgoing server numbers as:a) POP3 server: 995b) SMTP server: 465
- Select the SSL as Encryption type and be sure that This Server Requires an Encrypted Connection has been selected
- Click OK button and go to Next option. Press Finish
- Now, close and Restart MS Outlook application
- Click on the Send/Receive button and choose an option Send/Receive All Folders. Here, all folders of Yahoo mail account will appear in Microsoft email account.
- It is a very lengthy and time-consuming process.
- It creates little confusion regarding multiple options to be selected while executing the above steps.
- A person has technical skills and knowledge while connecting Yahoo mail account to Microsoft Outlook
Build your Cybersecurity or IT Career
Accelerate in your role, earn new certifications, and develop cutting-edge skills using the fastest growing catalog in the industry