Converter Alert! How to Move Non-Unicode PST to Unicode
A Non-Unicode PST means ANSI file in MS Outlook. Outlook supports two file formats ANSI (lower version of MS Outlook) and Unicode (upgraded edition of MS Outlook). ANSI provides size limit of 2 GB whereas Unicode provides 20 GB support to Outlook PST files. Non-Unicode PST to Unicode converter is developed to upgrade ANSI files to Unicode files in MS Outlook. The software has high-ended capabilities and advanced features to upgrade PST files to higher versions of Outlook.
Say, you are operating ANSI PST file in Outlook and your archive folder is showing you a message that data is exceeding permissible size. Office does not allow operating folders because of the message that of exceeding file size limit shown in the file. You are desperately looking for a reliable solution for up-gradation of a file from ANSI to Unicode formatting because you have some crucial data saved in your system. We are providing you with a potential tool in the name of PST File Converter, which smoothly converts the file of older versions of MS Outlook to upgraded versions.
Capabilities of Non-Unicode PST to Unicode Converter
Outlook PST Converter is designed to execute the data migration process from PST to PST in a way to upgrade Outlook PST files. The software is a simple and trouble-free way to execute the migration procedure. The tool is operable on al Windows OS both 32 and 64-bit. The best thing about the software is that it does not need any external application to execute the process. The application supports all MS Outlook editions, i.e. Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc.
- The software has been developed with highly technical minds, which makes it capable to convert ANSI PST files to Unicode files of Outlook and vice versa.
- Software renders a user-friendly interface that offers even a non-technical user with the ability to perform up-gradation of file smoothly and effortlessly.
- The tool non-Unicode PST to Unicode converter upgrades entire mailbox data and other data of PST file fruitfully without any loss experienced in existing data.
- The tool is also capable of keeping all Metadata information such as cc, sent and received date, time, etc intact within the PST file while user upgrade files from ANSI to Unicode.
- As software is available, free from any sort of malware or adware it is safe to install it on your system.
Try Before Investing
Demo version is available to a user to understand the software and check that it functions efficiently without investing a single penny. Demo versions allow users to upgrade or downgrade first 25 emails from each Outlook folder present in PST file in order to demonstrate its working prior to the purchase of the tool. For availing bulk, conversion of files user has to invest in the licensed version of Non-Unicode PST to Unicode converter tool.