Lotus Notes is an email communication used by IBM, while Outlook is from Microsoft. Both email Clients save data in NSF and PST format respectively. To convert NSF to PST
follow the below steps:Export NSF database
Import File to MS Outlook
- First, launch IBM Lotus Notes and Open NSF Database to export data
- From File Menu click on Export Button and choose the location to save it
- You can save the file type as CSV or Structured Text format
- We have to Import the data to MS Outlook, Open MS Outlook
- Go to File Menu and click on Import button
- Select Import from Programs and file and choose import CSV.
- Click Finish, the files will be imported to Outlook
By this method, we can convert Lotus Notes NSF files to Outlook PST file. All our emails, contacts, messages will be exported to MS Outlook PST file.